Purpose: The Memorial Committee will oversee the receipt of memorial gifts and, in conjunction with other Council committees, consider ideas or projects, that are long lasting and enhancements to the Church, and determine which projects are to be pursued.
Membership: As required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- keep records of donations and inform families when donations are made in memory of a person;
- identify projects, in consultation with contributors and/or families of persons who have been remembered in the memorial gifts, the Minister(s) and the Church Council;
- prior to implementation, inform the Church Council of projects being undertaken;
- disperse funds for projects as determined by the committee;
- up-date the Memorial Book periodically.